In-Style-AlwaysIn-Style-Always

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Amazing!

I don't think the 3D Doomship was bad at all, I like the little twist with the 3D graphics this time. There was great fighting, a lot of things happened, and it was a great episode!

Only one problem...now we have to probably wait another year for the next one, and it sucks because this one ends on such a cliffhanger! :(

(Duckkite) Run! (Duckkite) Run!

Nice, very nice!

A bit weird and hectic at times where we can't really understand what's happening, but the art I must say is outstanding! It's pretty funny, too, and it looks like you've put a lot of time into this! Something like this would've been a pain in the ass for me to make. Well done!

suitcase suitcase

Interesting

Sometimes it drags on, but this isn't bad. It's actually rather good. The art style is simple, yet nice, and a simple little concept turned into something with a bit of a length, very nice. Sometimes it does drag on, but only a little bit. Well done.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

What a game...

I thought it was just gonna be some normal game...that is, after I put a couple hours into this! :P

It's really fun, EXTREMELY addicting, the main idea isn't so creative, however, the stuff you put in there was, how you earn money, and get to upgrade your equipment, that was awesome, because it gives the game more of a purpose. Well done!

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Very good!

Really fun, very creative! Hope there's someday a level two! Only problem is, it's not gonna have much replay value because certain parts are for the first time you figure it out, after figuring it out, like the Credits or the Refresh, then it's not hard anymore, because then it's just a bunch of steps.

Nonetheless, amazing!

It's a pie! It's a pie!

I'll give you some credit.

The concept wasn't bad, but it was terribly made. I mean the way it works is just bad. The controls aren't very good, they don't exactly respond, which is the main problem. Here's the thing, making a game that's hard and challenging, doesn't mean go make it impossible. There's a difference there, because a person doesn't suck at a game because the game doesn't work, just throwing that point at you because I had a feeling you were gonna use that against me. Make a game that is challenging, but yet, works.